Wednesday, 19 November 2014




This is my poem about the British people suffering at the hands of immigration, and the Governments in charge are not doing anything about the flock of migrants to this country. I want the Government to stop telling lies that there are jobs here in Britain, as there seems to be none for the actual British people. There are no jobs in Britain for migrants and immigration is getting out of hands and is becoming a strain on the economy itself. I saw a while back immigration Police investigated a migrant from Indian and surprisingly he was employed by Tesco without proper status in this country. I wanted to bring it to the public attention that Tesco are employing immigrants, who are on a student visa to this country. I had an experience in Tesco where I needed assistance for some tablets, and he was unable to assist me, because he did not speak English. This has happened in the Tesco Express stores on several occasions. The problem surrounding staff lacking in the English language, is ridiculous, as this position could have been given to someone who is able to speak the language, not adults who are supposedly on student visas.

This a poem from my book in support of British Residents!

Britain worse
A thousand lie Governments!
Tricking the voters
Vote me!
I will change things for Britain
Our manifesto will bring change
In society, you watch to see
Everyone is feeling depressed
Governments’ lies is about to undress
And is about to manifest
Has not fix or change anything for Britain
Big changes are needed now
If Governments are to gain British people's trust
They must stop misleading the people

A thousand lie Governments!
Flying shit to the public
Voters still feel the same shit
Making promises they can’t keep
Instead kept packs of lies
Showcase to the people
Governments/departments
I blame you all for this shit
Foreigners taking over our people's job
As we speak- this shit has to stop
Closing the Britain boarders to
Stop the economic tourist
From milking the system/country

A thousand lie Governments!
Telling the people of Britain
they need foreign labour
where is the excess jobs, are they speak of?
There isn’t enough work for their own people
Yet Governments lies to the people
to bring more foreigners in Britain
we need there labour! What for may I ask?
Lies again, saying to the people, we care,
Do them!
Will them!
Ever care!
Stop hurting British people with lies

A thousand lie Governments!
About Britain
And its residents
People of Britain
Wake to ‘Poli- tricks’ by your Governments
Nothing is happening for British people yet
Only foreigners took over British people's rights/jobs
Britain golden & silver spoons gone to foreigners
I see – this is truth British people, wake up
A thousand lies told each day
Governments must be given a trophy
Voters, we will do just well for the people
When will this Government do right by British People?

A thousand lie Governments!
I have been waiting for a change since
All I see is Britain filling like sardines with foreigners’
A thousand more lie Governments to tell the people
It will never come with these ‘Poli-tricks’
A thousand lies waiting to be spit out
Public getting angry with the rest
All Governments must stop lies to British people
There are no jobs for the British people
How can there be jobs for foreigners’ in this country
Stop foreigners’ coming to Britain
British people are suffering, cause the
In flock of foreigners’ to Britain

A thousand lie Governments!
This is persecution on British people
Governments it’s alright for you all,
You all have good jobs
Well paid jobs,
None of you suffering
You are not feeling the pinch, like the British people
You don’t know what it’s like, to being unemployed
Tesco jobs foreigners
Sainsbury jobs foreigners
All civil services jobs foreigners
Retail jobs foreigners
Hospitals are filled with foreigners why?

Tesco employs Indians in the Tesco Express who doesn't speak English, customers like myself had difficulties in understanding what he was saying. He mumbles when spoken to. This is not in support of UKIP party, but rather a point for Tesco to stop employing people who doesn't speak English. I did complain to the Manager in Tesco- the experience I had at that particular time.

I do not belong to any Political Party:

There are no jobs, left for the British people; all the foreigners have taken all the British people’s jobs.

All Rights Reserved – Joan Thomas (18.11.2014)





1 comment:

  1. This poem is in support of the people of Britain, we are not counted anymore, everyone stepping on us to get what they want!

    ReplyDelete